Learn to Swim 2017
Youth Ages 5 and up ONLY
|Sessions||Dates & Time|
|Session #1||June 12th-15th & 19th-22nd (make-up 23rd)|
|Session #2||June 26th-29th & July 3rd, 5th -7th (make-up 8th)|
|Session #3||July 10th-13th & 17th- 20th (make-up 21st)|
|Session #4||July 24th-27th, 31st & August 1st-3rd (make-up 4th)|
|Youth (Age 5+)||10:00am – 10:45am|
|First Child||2nd Sibling|
- All swimmers must pre-register with payment to the rink side office.
- Applications will not be accepted if not completed or if payment does not accompany application.
- One application must be submitted per child per session
- The class minimum for each session is 6.
- All available spots are on a first come-first serve basis.
- We do not issue refunds, transfer programs/packages, or exchange programs/packages.
- We do not pro-rate the cost of any MARC Program
- See the links below for application and the brochure with information on the program, policies, and regulations.
American Red Cross Lifeguard Class 2017
This Lifeguard/ Waterfront Certification is for pools and non-surf beaches only!
FEES & MATERIALS
$180.00 (make checks payable to MARC)
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
7:00pm-10:00pm (Tuesday & Thursday)
March: 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
April: 04, 06, 08, 11, 13 (NO class on April 1st)
Lifeguard Class Application must accompany payment along with a Birth Certificate copy, Photo ID Copy, and Permission Slip (if applicable) in order to be registered in the class. We will not register anyone without having listed items. Pre-Registration with the Office is Required and must be done prior to the office closing on March 21st at 4:30pm.
Due to American Red Cross Guidelines all participants needing to re-certify must retake the whole course.
The above program may take longer depending on the size and ability of the class make-up. You must complete & attend all the MARC Lifeguarding classes, pass a written and a swimming test. This class will include the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer & Community First Aid & Safety Class. MARC reserves the right to change, cancel or reschedule times and dates NO Refunds will be given. MARC reserves the right to change fee according to American Red Cross upgrading. NO make-up classes. Required to attend ALL classes NO EXCEPTIONS!