We are Hiring!!!
The Meadville Area Recreation Complex is an non-profit Municipal Authority that serves many different purposes in our community and requires a variety of job positions depending on the season. We are located next to the Meadville Area High School and are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Summer 2018 Employment
- Concession Workers
- ARC Certified Lifeguards*
*will also need to apply at the YMCA
How to Apply:
- Click on the link below and fill out the application
- Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Application”
Or drop it off at our Rink side office between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- All Applicants must have reliable transportation to work and/or valid driver’s license.
- Must be working towards or have obtained a high diploma or GED.
- All Applicant must pass a drug test.
- Applicants 18 and over must have their PA State Police, Child Abuse, and FBI Finger Print Clearances.
- If applying for a lifeguard position, you must have a current American Red Cross lifeguard certificate.
- All applicants must adhere to MARC rules and regulations along with following dress code.
Full-Time/Part-Time Maintenance Position Openings:
The Meadville Area Recreation Complex (MARC) is a local non-profit who is seeking to fill TWO maintenance positions at our facility; one Full-Time and one Part-Time. We are looking for each position a reliable person to perform a variety of maintenance and janitorial functions with availability to work alternating day and afternoon shifts as required by the Facility Maintenance Manager. These individuals must have reliable transportation and a valid PA driver’s license. They must have a high school diploma or equivalent and possess or be willing to obtain all PA required background clearances. Drug testing is required for all new hires.
- Facility Maintenance experience preferred: basic mechanical, plumbing electrical, etc .
- Ability to secure PA pool operators and pesticide applicators certifications.
- Favorably interact, as required, with MARC customers and staff members.
- Maintain facility in a clean and orderly fashion; mopping, sweeping, trash removal, etc.
- Ability to work from a posted schedule, unsupervised.
- Ability to appropriately react to unscheduled and emergency requirements.
- Ability to acceptably perform self-directed cleaning, repair and operational requirements.
- All MARC staff receive a complimentary pass for themselves and their family*
- We have end of the season staff parties & holiday gifts.
- Full-Time staff may receive life/dental/medical benefit package and start earning vacation/sick days after a successful probationary period.
- You will work in a fun, safe, family-friendly atmosphere!